I was born in Moscow in 1980. Since leaving Russia at the age of 11, I have lived in Paris, Los Angeles, Halifax and Toronto. I fell in love with Montreal in the summer of 2009 and chose it as my home. I enjoy photographing people, places and events.
Selected exhibitions and publications:
- Permanent exhibition of my photo at the Smithsonian National Museum, Washington D.C.
- Exhibited prints at Enthnographie Sensorielle, a special event for The International Ethnographic Film Festival of Quebec, March 21, 2014
- Publication of my photos in the Montreal Gazette, 24h, Montreal Metro and Montreal Mirror, 2011 - 2013
- “Memento” art show at Café Cleopatra, Montreal, December, 2011
- “Continental Drift” art show at Snowball Gallery, Toronto, January, 2010
- “Finding Asia” at Charlie’s Gallery, Toronto, 2008